Hi! We’re Webb Creative. A boutique creative studio specializing in branding and packaging design. We do this because we love it, and we choose to work with clients that love what they do as well. We like collaborating with local makers and entrepreneurs to help them visualize and execute their passions. But mostly, we just like to make cool shit.
We have clients of all sizes from local mom-and-pop shops to national cannabis brands. We’re also continually designing for our own legal cannabis store, and we’re looking for a Senior Designer to help us work on all kinds of projects from marketing materials to web design to branding. We’re also looking forward to mentoring someone so we’re looking for someone with a lot of passion and who is already into the type of work we do. Check out our work at webbcreative.ca
Due to covid we’re happy to work with someone remotely from pretty much anywhere in Canada but if you’re in Nanaimo that would be a bonus and we’re looking into renting an office space in the fall and we’d love to have you come in. For now this would be a monthly contract basis of about 15-20 per week at the rate of $36/hr. but if it all goes well, we have tons of work for you 🙂
IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST:
• be able to work approx. 15-20 hrs per week
• have passion for creating brands and identity systems from conception to execution
• have experience creating brand guideline documents
• have a minimum 1-3 years experience
• show great attention to detail
• stick to timelines
• be able to make clean, efficient files with Adobe Creative Suite (if you don’t know what a paragraph style is, don’t apply)
• MOST IMPORTANTLY must have a kick-ass portfolio
• that means a sophisticated eye for typography and colour palettes, and we’d love to see an intellectual side to your work
WOULD BE NICE IF YOU:
• have experience with motion design
• have experience with photography or illustration
• are familiar with Freshbooks and Trello
Please email us your amazing portfolio or a link to your online portfolio to [email protected]. A resume is optional but we’d love to know about your education and experience as well as a bit of your personality!
Thanks to all applicants for their interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Part-time hours: 15-20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Salary: $36.00 per hour